Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Girl in my life!!!

The Girl in my life!!!
----------------------

Strange is the way she smiles,
with such grace in her eyes!
Casts just a glance on your face,
And the pulse begins to race!

How to describe her elegant gait?
To imbibe its beauty, even time can wait!
The steps she takes, the way she moves,
Like a leaf dancing to the breezy grooves!

When she talks, a song she sings,
Far in the distance, that special bell rings!
Nightingale, they say, has the sweetest voice,
Compare them, She'd be my only choice!

Look at her face, the expression it bears,
A sky, which many rainbows pierce!
It's a nature's gift, a beautiful scenery,
Better than pastures lush with greenery!

Her magical tresses, they fly and fly,
Long, dark, straight, My oh My!
When she smiles, it's break of dawn,
Look at her, and your worries are gone!

You mind must be asking "who is she?",
Who fills one's heart with joy and glee,
Perhaps she is an angel, or maybe a dream,
But still you want her, how difficult it may seem...

If you ask me now, "hey, is she real?",
"Can i ever get her?", and i will say "Real???"
"Just open your heart, and let your mind be free",
"I found my sweetu, miracles happen you see"

I found her in *Sreeparna*, let it be known,
Seeds of love, are always waiting to be sown,
If ever you ask, where art thou oh lovely one?
Just look around, and to her your heart'll run!!!

~ Som

(Written in late October 2004)

No comments: