Friday, April 3, 2009

The middle path

statis is what my life is now
its a state of lull
so many events happen
in each of them i decide 
to do something that 
will break me from inside
i become harder on the outside
i sense a lack of passion in me
and then a sudden surge
of immense passion
telling me to break down
or break out of the crowd
and suddenly the lull comes 
back again to bring me
to peace
emotionless is what i become
in other's eyes
logic being the culprit
as ever
who would believe
that its always been my logic
that preserved purity
of emotions in me
i am scared of you that
you'll hurt them if i show
them to you
and so i scare the wits out 
of you
in self defence
i wonder why you fail to
realise
that sometimes it takes an 
animal with teeth of logic
in me to save the man
of true emotions inside

(23rd Oct 2008)

No comments: